Terms of Service
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your screen name.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure.
- You may not use EMUya for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, screen names, graphics, photos, profiles, links ("Content") that you submit, post, and display on EMUya.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack EMUya or modify another program / website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with EMUya
- You must not, in the use of EMUya, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your EMUya account. While EMUya prohibits such conduct and content, you understand and agree that EMUya cannot be responsible for the Content posted or used in its application and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials and that you use EMUya at your own risk.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the EMUya service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to reclaim usernames on behalf of businesses or individuals that hold legal claim or trademark on those usernames.